Skip to main content

Punch Art Hedgehog 4x4 card


It is very possible that the internet is not doing much good for my creativity in the sense that I really don't need to work things out for myself. Then again, it is good for my creativity in the sense that I am spending more time making, not just thinking. Technically, I suppose, the first is creativity, and the second is crafting. Well, I comfort my ego by noting that while I found a picture of a card Michelle Suit made, she didn't say how she made it so actually, I did have to work it out for myself. And oh, she used a punch which I don't have for the face, so I was being creative in substituting it with what I have, the now retired Full Heart punch.

The end of the matter though - isn't she a cutie? And just for the record, I had to google to confirm that hedgehogs do eat strawberries - indeed they do! Tell me you are like that too - having to get the details right. Sometimes anyway :-)

Special message *** This one is for you, dear Rach. With much love, M xx ***


Comments